So far, all the comments I have read or spoken to people about the new Newsvine format have been negative.
1. It does not function on the iPhone and I suspect other smartphones as well.
2. Apparently no email was sent out to members with instructions on how to navigate the new format.
3. The layout is very confusing.
4. Members are limited to just 15 nations (groups) which means that writers will get fewer responses to their articles.
5. The public section is very confusing and does not allow a person to reply to specific individuals (at least I have not figured out how to do it)
These are just a few of the concerns. Should Newsvine go back to its old format and carefully rethink any future changes with solid input from its members? What do you think?