This documentary is the most damning report on psychotropic drugs, psychiatrists and pharmaceutical companies. This is one documentary that everyone needs to watch.
A Few Highlights
· The idea of emotional/mental problems being due to a chemical imbalance has never been proven and psychiatrists have no test for.
· The drug companies pay prominent psychiatrists to mislead the public about the safety and effectiveness of psychotropic drugs.
· The drug companies are allowed to test their own drugs and as a result they manipulate the tests and statistics to create a misleading impression about the safety and effectiveness of psychotropic drugs.
· Three of the top psychotropic drugs each have close to 2,000 adverse reactions associated with them.
· Psychotropic drugs are more addictive than cocaine. It takes several months to a year to safely wean a patient off of these drugs.
· Technically everyone is mentally ill according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) which defines almost everything as a mental illness including shyness, with no hard scientific evidence to back them up. New mental illnesses are merely voted on by members of the American Psychiatric Association.
· They market these drugs to children as young as 3 years old! A 7 year old boy literally hung himself while taking psychotropic drugs. Large numbers of children in foster care are forced to take these drugs.
· Pregnant women have been tricked into taking these dangerous drugs resulting in some of their babies dying and other being born with horrible birth defects.
· 16 thousand car accidents each year are caused by people on psychotropic drugs. The study that reported this only looked at drivers 65 and older.
· The leading cause of death among American soldiers fighting in the Middle East has been suicide and most of those were on psychotropic drugs.
· Across America, suicides, various acts of violence, including mass shootings have been linked to psychotropic drugs.
· Safer and more effective alternatives to psychotropic drugs have been well documented, but they are ignored because the drug companies are raking in hundreds of billions of dollars each year from these psychotropic drugs.
These few bullet points don’t even begin to do justice to the massive amount of stunning revelations in this documentary. You will probably never blindly trust a psychiatrist again after watching this video.